Mike,

You are correct. I'm deep into a final review of WISPA's Spectrum for Broadband FCC filing right this minute (well, actually all morning) but I plan to respond to Mike's points with more information that he may not have about the TV White Spaces FCC rules. I think once he has that additional information, he will understand why your (and my) conclusion about needing a "TV-sized" antenna is correct.

jack

Mike Hammett wrote:
The 30 meter antenna was misconstrued from the antenna height requirements.
It's required to be 10 meters or above for CPE use and no higher than 30
meters for AP use.

Why would a TV antenna or a TVWS antenna on the same frequency be any
different in size?  Maybe some missing elements if your antenna only covers
part of the band, but a full band antenna should be roughly the same size as
current TV antenna.  We have the use of 54 - 698 MHz (with the current rule
set, minus a few reserved channels).

Unless I'm missing something, which I doubt because Jack and I discussed
this at FISPA.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions