Also note that many leases pass the property taxes on to leasee, so you may
not escape it that way either. But, that takes me to another question (more
likely for my CPA). Doesnt property taxes only apply to higher dollar items
that are usually on a depreciation scheule? In other words, if you are
expensing CPE straight off the books, then property tax does not apply?
-RickG