From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Faisal Imtiaz
Sent: Tuesday, November 10, 2009 9:05 PM
To: 'WISPA General List'
Subject: Re: [WISPA] DMCA - copyright infringement

You have to be able to Identify the Customer, weather you do it via IP or
any other info is a monior Technicality..... A lot of the Subpoena issued
via mail or fax are more 'in support' of whatever the case the appropriate
law enforcemnet agency is working on.

Next time you get a Subpoena .... Feel free to ignore it or tell them you
cannot find the info.....

If what they are working on is important enough or if you piss off the right
person, having a group of 4 or 5 agents showing up to your office, and
telling you nicely.... "You can either find the information for us now, or
we can come back with a team of a dozen people and a court order, and find
the information  ourselves by taking everything apart"  is very real and a
tremendous motivator.

If I had not seen them do this, I would have chalked it off to being a
'movie line'.

In Short, you can be a cowboy with an attituted with them, or you can
cooperate, the choice is yours, but the consequences can be very real.

Faisal Imtiaz
Computer Office Solutions Inc. /SnappyDSL.net
Ph: (305) 663-5518 x 232