Its more like they want to control the chicken that lays the egg. The
problem is that our federal government thinks they own everything or at
least have control of it. They give no credence to the people including
WISP's. So, they will rely on heavy handed tactics to force us to do things
whether it is good for our businesses or not. I might be wrong but I see no
good in anything they do. Therefore, they can stay in DC, play their games
and I'll keep doing what I do until they come pry my radios...well, you
know!
-RickG

On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 2:28 PM, Brian Webster <bwebs...@wirelessmapping.com