Carheart  and Thinsulate are the words to remember

Robert West wrote:
It's cold.  I spent all day and most of the night working on a tower and my
feet are frozen.  Time for new boots and the rest of the winter
gear..........  Anyone have winter gear that they swear by and not AT?

I use steel toed boots (lesson learned the hard and painful way) and usually
buy whatever looks good, clothing wise, from TSC.  Everything is pretty much
worn out, time for crap to keep me warm.

Ideas so that I don't freeze to death?

And gloves!  Man, I never have found gloves I could wear AND use my hands at
the same time.

So as usual........  Who loves what and who hates what?

Thanks.

Bob-