From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Mike Hammett
Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2009 1:30 PM
To: wireless@wispa.org
Subject: [WISPA] Connected Nation

Has anyone determined whether Connected Nation is good or bad for us?

My state hired them for the map, but I don't want to respond with any
information if the things I heard in the past are still true.  I don't
remember the points, I just remembered that they were bad news, so to avoid
them.  They sent me an NDA, but I never really read any of that stuff
anyway.  Most any contract is about as effective as a paper bag holding
water.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions