From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Michael Baird
Sent: Tuesday, December 29, 2009 11:22 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] Wimax gear

We are looking for some more wimax gear to test for the 3.65 band, our
basic criteria would be 802.16e/mimo, we've tested Alvarion gear
already. We are looking for something that will work in an urban
environment with self install radios, can deliver voice and if possible
with PPP/NAT/DHCP in the radio rather then as an external gateway
device. If any dealers out there would like to chime in or hit me off
list I would appreciate it.

Regards
Michael Baird

--------