> I'd say the question boils down to who's going to foot the bill for the
> deployment -- you or the government =)

With or without government stimulus I'm curious of the lists' general consensus
on whether or not WiMAX is worthwhile investment in this 'war' of LTE vs WiMAX.
Having Uncle Sam foot the bill on a deployment definitely lowers / removes the
financial barrier, but doesn't really matter if deploying WiMAX is a foolish
endeavor from the get-go due to lack of customer demand or vendors ceasing
development.

I believe WiMAX has an opportunity to be commercially viable at least for a
couple of years, and I don't see any reason to not take advantage of that fact.
But, what do I know.

Consider this a question solely for the sake of debate.

--
Blake Covarrubias