From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On Behalf
Of Rubens Kuhl
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2010 10:38 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] 3.65 GHz WiMAX deal

What you call a total myth (CPE x basestation interopoerability) is something
that I actually tested in the field with 3.5 GHz .16e, which is not as popular
as 2.3/2.5 WiBro/Clearwire/Yota frequencies.

If Aperto has such interoperability issues, please talk only for Aperto, not
for the marketplace.

Rubens