I agree with WHO.   But you are talking MONTHS and not even sure if anything
has been done. How many people out here can wait MONTHS for a cure to their
issue? And its unknown if there even was or will be any enforcement action.

If I make a complaint to enforcement regarding a licensed interference issue
they are on that within 24 hours. If I tell them who and where and/or its a
public safety issue they will usually respond within hours.

But you're saying MONTHS with all the right info.

I don't know.  Still sounds like what I said.....

:-)

 -B-