This is exactly what I did and it worked, we are not coordinating
frequencies, they are a professional tower firm and immediately called
their clients and both called me.  It also told me I had two new
competitors in town :(, at least their professional unlike the local
boys, problem appears solved now.

Thanks,
Forbes