I don't normally respond to myself, but this is too good.  First site I
found after Google on NTIA Mapping says:
/Nationwide Field-Survey is Required to Assure Accuracy of Coverage Data
--Provider Data is not Accurate
--FCC Data is at Census Tract Level
--State Mapping Programs Data is Not at Street-Level
.Consumer-Supplied Data Points Added in Some Cases/
While this is from a presentation to the NTIA, it does raise some
interesting things about what the NTIA should be doing.

 From a press release from NTIA:
/Awardees will collect and verify the availability, speed, and location
of broadband across the state. This activity is to be conducted on a
semi-annual basis between 2009 and 2011, with the data to be presented
in a clear and accessible format to the public, government, and the
research community.
The national broadband map will publicly display the geographic areas
where broadband service is available; the technology used to provide the
service; the speeds of the service; and broadband service availability
at public schools, libraries, hospitals, colleges, universities, and
public buildings. The national map will also be searchable by address
and show the broadband providers offering service in the corresponding
census block or street segment. /
I don't see all of the requested data in that list. Looks like areas
could be Census Tacts or Blocks, technology is wireless, speeds are
whatever we deliver and were we have "anchor institutions."

Maybe someone can find a real list, but I don't think Connected_____
needs anywhere close to what they are asking for to meet the NTIA request.

Scott Reed
Sr. Systems Engineer
GAB Midwest
1-800-363-1544 x2241