I believe the folks doing the mapping (at least a significant part of it)
for Connected Nation are Chip Spann, Layne Wagner and John Determan.  All
three of these men have significant RF and WISP background.  Not sure if
they are actually "engineers' but  probablly 30-40 years combined wireless
(licensed and unlicensed) between them.  I'm not sure who is doing the
mapping in your state, but I believe these three are overseeing the mapping
for all of Connected Nations's contracts.

Kind Regards,
David Hannum
New Era Broadband, LLC

On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 3:13 PM, Brian Webster <bwebs...@wirelessmapping.com