From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Jeromie Reeves
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2010 10:47 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] how to protect your kids

Ok granted I should have seen that response. I meant to phrase is in a
business way, i failed. My point is that $corp liability
will trump $random.person in most cases. It also was not about running
of customers but about the liability of actions. The
more mom & pop like a company, the more likely they are to assist
others (in pretty much all areas).

----

----

----