What are some of the specifics that you came across.
There are some known issues to watchout for...

Best use the Ubiquiti Antenna's...
The Panels have built in Electrical downtilt in them.
There some strange issues with older firmware...5.1.2 seems to be more
stable the previous ones.
Depending on which units you were testing, there was a hardware issue
discovered with the original shipment of Rocket M's and NanoM's which
would cause an drastically different signal levels in the two chains
(Hpol & Vpol).
Some folks have seen issues with Ethernet duplex mismatch ...
Having said that, there are more Rocket M5 and NanoM5 which are running
stable and great, than those who have discovered issues.
The first shipments / batches of NanoBridgesM5 are going thru this cycle
now... Jury is still out on any conclusive evidence..

UBNT have been very proactive in identifying issues, and working on
fixing them.... including RMA's for known mfg. defects / issues.

Faisal.