From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Steven Barnes
Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2010 1:13 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Seagate 7200.11 Hard Drives

Bob, I agree, there are some issues out there that we have seen firmware
issues in the past. The hot swappable scsi drives had serious issues a few
years back.  I had all kinds of issues getting them to hold a partition
but Seagate found the issue called me and helped setup a separate computer
to get the 8 drives flashed with the new firmware.  They have always been
so helpful.

What I was disagreeing with was with others opinion that all Seagate is
junk.  Bob I appreciate your letting us know this information.  I will
inform my Techs to be on the lookout for these drives.

Steve Barnes