"little to do with wireless". -Jack

Many topics on this list become subjective as to their relevance to
"wireless". For example, other forms of access such as cable, dsl,
satellite, etc. Politics that affect our businesses are indeed
relevant even more so. If you dont believe it, then why have a team go
to DC? My point it, Mark's input has been very valuable to me as a
WISP and I suspect many others. Like many things in life, politics can
be an controversial subject and many will disagree with the viewpoint.
Heck, I disagree with many statements on this list as well. But, that
doesnt mean it should not be discussed, rather it should be embraced.
If you dont agree, say so and why. If you want to stick your head in
the sand, hit delete or filter it. Either way, please dont kill the
messenger. They may be doing you a favor whether you think so or not.
Just my .02
-RickG