The operating ideology of the current Congress, President, and associated
agencies which deeply affect our business, our industry, our ability to even BE
in business is definitely of no concern when it comes to us as wireless
operators.

Got it.

And with that I remind you that sticking your head in the sand does NOT stop
the waves from crashing over you.

This is the single most important thing, PERIOD, in our long term ability to
remain in business, feed ourselves, etc.   Yet, it is "bothersome" to you all?

I am dumbfounded.    Discussions about WiMax vs UBNT vs 802.11 or license-lite
or even the best networking standards and construction standards are all
important, but they mean absolutely nothing if we experience a global version
of Greece and Portugal's recent little debacles.    Do you know how far we are
from it?    Inches.   Literally.    The United States government has a lower
credit rating than a number of large financial firms.    If you do not
comprehend what that means, and how utterly imperative it is that WHOLESALE
political change happen IMMEDIATELY, then you're just whistling in the dark.

This list, if it manages to survive after one of those, will be little more
than each of us sharing our "collapse" story.

How that can possibly be separated from "business", and we're all in "business"
is... well, it cannot be.  Either we become political, or we all suffer.

Currency collapse, or national default would INSTANTLY end most importation
,and we, as WISP's would be so utterly out of luck - and out of everything
else, too.

If you're going to be so closed minded as to think you need pay no attention,
then you deserve the consequences.

But I DO NOT deserve the consequences of your failure to use a little gray
matter, nor does anyone else.   As businesspeople, WE ARE supposedly the
leadership of our nation.    There IS NO SPACE between business and politics at
this moment.   Business IS politics, as the politicians have decided to control
business and the economy.   I don't care if you don't like it.   I don't care
if you want to pretend you can ignore it.   I don't care if you don't agree
with my ideology, but unless we are ALL willing to stick up for our ability to
operate a business, we'll have none.

I have NOT gone looking for this fight.    YOU did not go looking for this
fight.   They brought the fight to us, and we're now the bad guys in the world.
  They brought the fight, they brought the big guns ,and they bring the laws,
and they have brought into almost every detail of your daily business now.
Why on earth do you think you can 'put it on another list'?    There's not some
other plane of business we can operate on where reality isn't going to intrude.

Welcome to hell.   Either we all fight like it, or we're all going to live like
it.

Neofast, Inc, Making internet easy
541-969-8200  509-386-4589