Dabble?

From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Faisal Imtiaz
Sent: Monday, August 09, 2010 4:21 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] I NEED HELP also!!!

....read between my lips   :)

The waters are fine.... feel free to jump in or dabble you toes...

(not trying to be a smart ass...)

Regards

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom

On 8/9/2010 3:46 PM, Kurt Fankhauser wrote:

I'm scared of UBNT as it seems everyone that is using it seems to have
problems here and there, this don't work, or this works now but caused this
other thing to quit working, firmware is in Beta, seems like you guys are
guinea pigs to me.

Kurt Fankhauser

WAVELINC

P.O. Box 126