....read between my lips   :)

The waters are fine.... feel free to jump in or dabble you toes...

(not trying to be a smart ass...)

Regards

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet&  Telecom

On 8/9/2010 3:46 PM, Kurt Fankhauser wrote:

I'm scared of UBNT as it seems everyone that is using it seems to have problems here and there, this don't work, or this works now but caused this other thing to quit working, firmware is in Beta, seems like you guys are guinea pigs to me.

Kurt Fankhauser

WAVELINC

P.O. Box 126

Bucyrus, OH 44820