We have had some get water in them - interestingly enough it seems like it is
always from the antenna cable
the Ubiquity unit itself seems rock solid.

Turn on STP everywhere and no worries :-)

On Aug 9, 2010, at 12:06 PM, Kurt Fankhauser wrote:

> Forbes,
>
> Curious as to if this bullet had gotten water in it or what. Someone on the
> list a while back had a bullet got water in and take down there whole
> network. If this is the case I’ll factor that in when I consider deploying
> UBNT or not.
>
> Kurt Fankhauser
> WAVELINC
> P.O. Box 126
> Bucyrus, OH 44820
> 419-562-6405

Glenn Kelley | Principle | HostMedic |www.HostMedic.com
  Email: gl...@hostmedic.com
Pplease don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.