I do.  Tis cool.

From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On Behalf
Of Faisal Imtiaz
Sent: Monday, August 09, 2010 1:27 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] UBNT thoughts

BTW... as I have said earlier.. the UBNT is 95% baked...and work in progress..
Earlier in the day there was a post on the UBNT forum, claiming that a software
bug has been identified which was causing the Ap & Sm not to pass any
data....and is expected to the fixed shortly...... I would suggest that you
keep an eye out for that..

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom