I know mine doesn't take nearly 1.5 minutes or at least it doesn't
take that long before I can get to Winbox.  I think it waits about 30s
and then sets a 169.254.x.x.  While it is searching for a DHCP lease,
I can look at Winbox which will fail when it sets that 169.254.x.x.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St