NO! I will yell the dream from every tower! I suspect they could do
GPS with a multiport USB device to make the timing and have all APs
sync to it. After reading a bit about the BSD TDMA software I am
pretty sure this is technically possible. Not having a great in-depth
understanding of the Atheros SoC's and the HAL in use, I could just be
dreaming. Even if it meant a new AP, if the existing CPE worked with a
firmware upgrade they would be sitting on silver plated gold (and so
would the people using it). mmm, if only i had a gnu radio with a
airmax load on it, I would lose my self for weeks.