Powercode does both of those.  It is a major overhaul - consumes your
billing, ticketing, monitoring and requires a BMU ($2-3k router).  If you
have a mixed mash of programs I would look into this.

If everything else runs smoothly you might want to use Dude
http://www.mikrotik.com/thedude.php
Or Xymon, Nagios, etc.

Xymon (with devmon) and Cacti are good at SNMP graphing for the data usage.
Painful to add each device one by one, though.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St