At 10/14/2010 08:16 PM, you wrote:
>   Fred,
>
>If you don't know how to use this then don't use it. Simple.

Making snarky insults doesn't answer the question.  Quite frankly I
have a pretty strong RF and regulatory background so it is not a good
idea to treat me like a dunce.  So I'll ask the question
differently.  Do I need to create a new petition or did you address
the up-the-hill WISP subscriber issue?

I am looking at potential subscriber locations above 75m HAAT.  So I
want WISPs to be able to put a radio there.  I'm really confused at
what you're trying to do.  Do you really call subscriber units (I'm
imagining the TVWS version of a NanoStation) "receive only" (I
don't), or do you really only want receivers?  Which of course don't
fall under those rules anyway.

  --
  Fred Goldstein    k1io   fgoldstein "at" ionary.com
  ionary Consulting              http://www.ionary.com/