From: Matt Jenkins [mailto:m...@smarterbroadband.net]
Sent: Friday, October 15, 2010 12:49 PM
To: bwebs...@wirelessmapping.com; WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] WISPA Ex Parte Filing from yesterday

Brian,

I really like your idea for a full duplex system. Your example does not
appear to have much foliage and has rather high density. I feel that TVWS
should be used primarily for the low density with lots of foliage. High
density areas like that could very easily be serviced with higher
frequencies (5.2/5.8)

Would you be willing to look at how effective this would be from a tower
located at  39.184900 -120.963500?
The tree height is on average 120ft. A mix of mostly Pine and some large
Oak. By setting the land cover density to 500% in Radio Mobile, I am still
not able to adequately reproduce the amount of path loss due to foliage when
compared to most links I have deployed in 900mhz.

Thanks,

- Matt