  From: Josh Luthman
  To: WISPA General List
  Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2010 11:26 PM
  Subject: Re: [WISPA] Full BGP on RouterOS

  Powercode's MAXX does that...or so they say.  I believe ImageStream says they
can do this too.

  Josh Luthman
  Office: 937-552-2340
  Direct: 937-552-2343
  1100 Wayne St
  Suite 1337
  Troy, OH 45373

  On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 9:53 PM, Travis Johnson <t...@ida.net> wrote:

    Having two routers talking to each other is not the same as a single router
with redundant parts. I can pull the CPU card from my Cisco and the box never
misses a single packet because the 2nd CPU card is in the same box. Same with
the route processor cards. Same with the power supplies.

    If you have two boxes doing VRRP, and BGP, if the power supply goes out of
a box, how long before the 2nd box could fully take over? 30 seconds? 60
seconds? :(

    Travis
    Microserv