Any discussion on best way to combine the two links from the DATA FLOW
perspective or TCIP/IP perspective?
The average Mikrotik Loadbalancer may not handle that 800mbps link all that
well.

Are people using Switch level trunk aggregation, or layer3 aggregation methods?
OR just running two seperate logical link, and putting different traffic on
different routers/links?

There can be issues with combining at LAyer2, because often two wireless links
dont operate at exactly teh same speed due to slightly different link qualities
(packetloss) or SNRs.

I'm assuming most would want to use a session bases method that would
dynamically assign a specific session to a single link, which would require a
high layer load balancing option.

We are familiar with most of the load balancing methods, jsut wondering what
others are choosing for combining two licensed 300-400mb links, and which
hardware (switch or router) they are using to accomplish it.

Tom DeReggi
RapidDSL & Wireless, Inc
IntAirNet- Fixed Wireless Broadband