To do everything at once, your options are Powercode and Azotel.

Bits and pieces will require an expert on site (Freeside, Platypus, etc).

Platypus is not a back end system so it doesn't compare to Powercode.
Platypus only bills, but has some plugins to work with some things
here and there.

I am happy with Powercode.  It does all the things you listed.  Has
really good tools for Ubiquiti and Canopy (auto provisioning, BAM,
etc).

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343