From: "Josh Luthman" <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2010 12:32 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Backend systems

I'm sure many share my experience, similarly or identically.

I have several Linux servers (http, monitoring, mysql/php, etc).
Never an issue with any of them.

One Windows server - for ONLY Quickbooks.  I have issues with it at
least once a week.  Updates reboot it and configuration is lost.
Rights to add a printer for the CPA.  Rights for IE's security
permissions.  Disk filled up with 10 gigabytes of Windows junk
(updates I'm guessing).  It's just a mess.

Defend Windows as much as you want, but you can't deny Windows servers
tend to cost more time.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343