I just don't that Mark's posts are that bad.  He is passionate about
what he believes and it shows.
I agree sometimes he uses more words that he may need to and injects
more opinion than many would like.
More importantly, though, if you read the entire post and pull out what
he is really trying to say, it if often a very valid point that at least
deserves some discussion.
 From reading his posts I have to totally disagree with your last
statement.  He wants to help both WISPs and WISPA, provided he knows the
stance of WISPA on the issues that are important to him.

I normally would have replied to such a blatantly uncalled for flame
message, but I think the conversation of the last couple of days on this
thread has been well worth reading and I don't care to see one person's
opinion to turn off the conversation.

Scott Reed
Owner
NewWays Networking, LLC