ARC makes one. It's the iFlex indoor AP. You could use any brand of POE (including Moto) from 9-24VDC to power the device and then passthrough power to a client device on the roof.

Thanks,

Ryan McKenzie

On 4/30/12 11:05 AM, Marlon K. Schafer (509-982-2181) wrote:
We use mainly Linksys units. They are a bit more expensive but we don't deal with warranty issues etc.
I'll install them at hookup if the customer wants one.
We've been trying the ones from Readylink but so far the jury is out on them. Sometimes they work nicely, other customers have nothing but trouble with them. Half the cost of the Linksys and better antennas. Some days I just wish the POE had a wifi router built into it so we could include wifi like the telco does these days.
marlon

    ----- Original Message -----
    *From:* Darin Steffl <mailto:dcsho...@gmail.com>
    *To:* wireless@wispa.org <mailto:wireless@wispa.org>
    *Sent:* Thursday, April 26, 2012 11:31 AM
    *Subject:* [WISPA] Customer Routers

    Hey guys,

    What are some of you providing for customer wireless routers if
    you include them in the install as I do?  I currently have a batch
    of 10 Ubiquiti Air Routers and the first two I pulled out are
    giving me some problems.  Could be a bad batch.

    I am also looking at TP-Link as they are about $30 on Amazon with
    external antennas and pretty good reviews.

    TP-Link TL-WR841N

    What are you guys using?

-- Darin Steffl