On Sun, 2012-10-28 at 16:54 -0400, Fred Goldstein wrote:
> An article I wrote seven years ago but is still somewhat current
> (since IPv6 is always five years away ;-) ):
> IPv6:  More Filling, Less Taste http://www.ionary.com/ion-ipv6.html
>
> And a more general slide presentation on the topic of naming and
> addressing by John Day from 2010, which points out why IPv6 is
> answering the wrong question and solving a non-problem while the
> actual problems are ignored:
>
> http://www.pouzinsociety.org/images/KoreaNamingFund100218.pdf

No matter how long you hold onto and continue to promote, IPv6 IS what
is happening.  You don't have to like it or adopt it, but your ideas
didn't "win".  At best, you will have to wait a few years and say "I
told you so.  Now let's try my ideas."  It's not even an issue of
whether you were/are right or wrong in your opinions...

* Butch Evans                * Professional Network Consultation   *
* http://www.butchevans.com/ * Network Engineering                 *
* http://store.wispgear.net/ * Wired or Wireless Networks          *
* http://blog.butchevans.com/ * ImageStream, Mikrotik and MORE!    *
*          NOTE THE NEW PHONE NUMBER: 702-537-0979                 *