From: Nathan Stooke <nstooke...@wisperisp.com>
To: WISPA General List <wireless@wispa.org>
Subject: [WISPA] Prevailing Wage

Hello,

We are working on several wireless and security camera proposals for
municipalities in our area, Illinois.  The question has been raised about
Prevailing Wage and if we have to pay it.  When looking into it, it looks like
we do.  All $44/hour to any one that works on the project.

I do not want to get people all up in arms about the Prevailing Wage act.  That
is a discussion we can have at a WISPA show after hours.  :)

Has anyone had to deal with this?  Did you get a for sure answers yes or no?
Where you audited and survived?

Thanks