Could you use a cheap 400w power inverter running off of the 12v plug that
most generators have?

Chris

From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Forrest Christian (List Account)
Sent: Wednesday, May 08, 2013 4:14 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Portable Alternators?

The other option I've used is to use one of the tripplite online UPS'es
which have a *Very wide* input frequency range.   Because it's online, it
will take the power from the gen, and then clean it up to the right
frequency for the load.

-forrest

On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 10:55 AM, Matt Hoppes <mhop...@indigowireless.com>