B VERY careful when using treated wood on a metal roof. It will attack and eat right through it. I caught my first do-it-yourself mount before it got through the roof of a multi-million dollar house.

At a minimum use a roof pad. If you can't find one for cheap then ask around your friends with horses. Use a stall mat cut to the right size.

ryan