Mike

Mikrotik was him first choice, I particularly have no preferences, some
applications I recommend Mikrotik some Unifi, for the big ones Ruckus.

I agree with you that MT has no roaming, we should force a kick, but I feel
that it is not a big problem in most of cases.

In design, funcionality, central management issues, I would rather Unifi or
Ruckus or Cisco. But for a small network it could work. MT needs to put a
step in indoor market, they did not yet, it needs a central controller
switch (not DUDE) and much more global networks resources.

Although I have in my network here a 240 MT indoor APs running. It works
fine among walls and forniture, but my experience with Mikrotik as an AP
for Tablets and Cell Phones in open spaces areas are not so good.

Abraços

Fone: 0xx51 - 3230-0900
www.computechloja.com.br
luci...@computech.com.br