Hi Paolo,

It was pretty bad in early releases of 6, so I've stayed far from it. I've
recently found a serious issue with 5.26 where the default route from BGP
occasionally fails to be redistributed into OSPF, obviously causing issues for
the rest of the network. Especially when it happens on all of our edge routers
at the same time. The solution from Mikrotik Support was to use 6.2 or greater.

I've been testing 6.7 on a RB450G and so far it's been working without issues.
I haven't tested BGP yet.

Do you (or anyone) have any recommendations for/against using 6.7 on a MIPSBE
RouterBoard (not Power PC) for BGP with a default route, and running OSPF?
Nothing fancy, no filtering, etc. Any known stability issues with this basic
configuration on 6.7?

Thanks.

Brett Woollum
Senior Sales Engineer