The new NanoBeams will support DFS, they are just pending approval.

Compliance Test - do you really want to go down that road?  So what you just
said, in a public forum, is that 40% of your radios are running illegally on
frequencies they are not authorized to be on.

Please pack up and go home.

Sent from my iPad