From: "Roger Howard" <g5inter...@gmail.com>
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2014 1:03:37 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Download of Copyrighted Material - What do you do?

We should all report them as spammers to the blacklists :)

On Thu, Aug 14, 2014 at 12:52 PM, Blake Covarrubias < bl...@beamspeed.com >
wrote:

We simply forward them to the customer.

We wrote an in-house application to assist with managing these notices. It
automatically downloads the messages, correlates the IP to a customer, and
forwards the emails to the customer through our ticketing system.

It comes in handy when we receive 200+ DMCA infringement notices in a single
day.

--
Blake Covarrubias