I'm guessing that while the phone companies may not like the idea it seems a little less onerous to them since they are already dealing with Title II. If nothing else it will weed out the smaller competition in their eyes.

While the cable companies or more strongly in the hate it camp I doubt they will be getting out of the business if it comes about.

Depending on what requirements actually come out of Title II for ISPs will probably have several WISPs close their doors. If there isn't some sort of small business exemption I doubt I will stay in the business.

On 11/19/2014 07:51 AM, Mike Hammett wrote:
I can't imagine why anyone other than a blind consumer would love it.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com

<https://www.facebook.com/ICSIL><https://plus.google.com/+IntelligentComputingSolutionsDeKalb><https://www.linkedin.com/company/intelligent-computing-solutions><https://twitter.com/ICSIL>

*From: *"Drew Lentz" <d...@drewlentz.com>
*To: *"WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
*Sent: *Wednesday, November 19, 2014 7:49:20 AM
*Subject: *[WISPA] Quick Question: Title II, for or against?

I put up a quick poll, results will be shared and are anonymous.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3R6YTH9

I'm curious to see what the percentages are between those that support and those that don't support the Title II argument. I've been trying to get a good feel for who would and wouldn't like it (mostly it seems carriers love it, web services hate it.) I have a feeling WISPs might be on the "hate it" side, but I'm interested to find out. Thanks for your answer and have a fantastic day!

-d