also title II regulations are why an OC3 at 150Mbps costs 100 times as much
as 150Mbps metro ethernet.  Ethernet is unregulated, OC3 is part of the
whole terrified crap left over from MaBell etc.  So even though both
services are delivered over the same medium (fiber) because of the
technology used OC3 is heavily regulated while ethernet is not.

Title II will make internet access more expensive, not less.