On Tue, 6 Jan 2015 16:27:13 -0600 (CST)
  Mike Hammett <wispawirel...@ics-il.net> wrote:
> A WISP doesn't own (or lease) everywhere. A company owns or leases their
> corporate space.
>
> If a Russian or Chinese spy snuck a MiFi into Lockheed Skunkworks and somehow
> passed their other forms of security, you'd be
>okay with them chugging away uploading whatever they found?

If I tried to climb over the fence into a secure Lockheed facility I run the
very real risk of being shot! <humor> Surely your not
asserting that you have the same right when someone climbs over your back fence
</humor>. When National Security is asserted the
rules change.

The FCC has a history of being fairly draconian when they smell "harmful
interference". (I've always guessed it's personal
to them because your playing with their toys. ;-)
It's always a bad idea to expect to reason with a bureaucrat. It's either OK or
not. It's all in the book.
If you have a very deep back pocket you can try and get it in front of a judge
and argue the merits but they
tend to defer to the regulators.

Larry Ash

> -----