On 3/2/2017 11:27 AM, Bryce Duchcherer wrote:

IgniteNet has some 24-port sfp switches. Havent tried them, don’t know how good they are.

That's at the top of my list right now. It does everything I want and it's dirt cheap. But I don't know if anybody has actually tried them, so until we start hearing reports, it's literally very promising. Probably worth trying, if I get a chance. At that price ($500 for 24 ports) you can't go wrong.

Bryce D

NETAGO

*From:*wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] *On Behalf Of *Chris Fabien
*Sent:* Thursday, March 2, 2017 9:24 AM
*To:* WISPA General List <wireless@wispa.org>
*Subject:* Re: [WISPA] Active Ethernet switches

There is a 10 SFP mikrotik switch...

On Mar 2, 2017 11:22 AM, "Fred Goldstein" <f...@interisle.net <mailto:f...@interisle.net>> wrote:

    On 3/2/2017 10:54 AM, Dennis Burgess wrote:

        CRS series. As well. Depending on how dense you want.  229
        bucks gets you a pair of 10 gig ports and 24 copper. ?

    I'm not looking for copper, except maybe a couple ports for the
    local connection; I'm looking for lots of SFPs, something that
    could be useful for a rural FTTP build, dropped into a pedestal
    somewhere in the middle of noplace, to feed a cluster of nearby
    buildings. MikroTik isn't in that space yet; CRS seems to be lots
    of copper.

--
 Fred R. Goldstein      k1io     fred "at" interisle.net
 Interisle Consulting Group