Jim,

Don't you think you might be hurting your chances of hiring someone really
good by requiring them to commute to your office? Many developers would
work fine from home and might want to live in a bigger city instead of in a
more rural area where your office is.

Darin Steffl
Minnesota WiFi
www.mnwifi.com