Agreed on the bond issue.

If we fail to see movement on the Letter of Credit we could approach the
SBA about offering a solution.  They already have an export Letter of
Credit program.  Could something be modified or created for broadband
purposes?

A coalition of WISPs who'd like to participate in this funding program is
essential.  Can WISPA send out a survey so we can get accurate numbers on
how many WISPs would participate in this funding program?  It might be
powerful to say "We have 500 members interested in participating in FCC
funding programs, however, only 20 were able to participate in CAF II due
to X, Y, and Z."

It is worth at least making it known in our filings that requiring audited
financials makes these programs inaccessible to many of our members.
What's their rationale in requiring audited financials instead of tax
returns and transcripts.  Tax returns are good enough for lending from
other agencies, such as the SBA. How does the FCC determine what
constitutes a financially sound company anyways?  Are there guidelines or
is it arbitrary?

How about an exemption to the audited financials for companies who've
recently gone through the underwriting process to obtain financing via
another government agency like the USDA or SBA.  Surely these are
creditworthy companies in the eyes of the Federal government.

Best,

Keefe John
CEO
Ethoplex