We attended the Government Subsidized Overbuilding webinar but didn't
hear anything about a phone service seminar.

  For anyone else that is trying to keep up:

  NANP is this:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_Numbering_Plan

  N11 is this:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N11_code

  I think that Ooma was offering this a year or two ago at WISPA in
Memphis.  We'll check on it.

  Please let us know if there are others that may be better.  We're not
exactly in the phone business and just recommend to our customers to use a
smartphone with WiFi calling.  But it looks like we're going to have to
offer phone service not to get further overbuilt on!

Thank you,

-James Wilson

RidgeComms