      From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bob Arnson
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2007 12:57 PM
To: Mike Dimmick
Cc: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] ProjectAggregator2-3.0.2925.msi fails to installwith
odd "network" error

  Mike Dimmick wrote:
  The MSI file probably shouldn’t even be renamed – aren’t there issues with
using a different filename for an upgrade MSI?

Yes, only major upgrades support it. And on wix.sf.net/releases, we don't
rename it. But on the SF releases page, we have to, hence the .zip we used to
use.

--

sig://boB

http://joyofsetup.com/