>There %is% a city center in Espoo?

yeah, isn't there? maybe not -- I kinda thought Tapiola was the "center -- if
you drive in on the highway, aren't there signs indicating a "keskus /
centrum"? not that a sign bestows centrality on a place...

I lived in Helsinki in the late 90s, and taught English out at the H:ki
University of Technology out in Espoo -- it sure is an interesting place, I'll
agree, but not where I'd want to hang my hat if I had a choice of locations in
So. Finland...

Mr. Hate Archisnob, signing off --

näkemiin,

tl